The following conditions are accepted by buyer and seller.
In these terms and conditions ‘the seller’ means PJS Direct Ltd, ‘the buyer’ means the purchaser of goods from ‘the seller’ and ‘products/goods’ refer to the services and products provided by PJS Direct Ltd under these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the seller without prior notice. The seller reserves the right to terminate dealings with any buyer should these terms & conditions be breached.
1. General - All orders are subject to these terms and conditions and the placing of an order by the buyer shall be considered as acceptance of these conditions. These conditions may not be modified or varied unless the seller agrees in writing and the company shall not be deemed to accept such other conditions nor waive any of these conditions by failing to object provisions contained in any purchase order or other communications from the buyer. No person has the authority on behalf of the seller to vary any condition except the Director. All goods are sold under the understanding that they will only be used for their intended purpose by fully trained, responsible persons or students under trained supervision.
2. Trade Only – The seller is a trade only wholesaler. By ordering from us you are confirming that you and any users are qualified to the acceptable level to use the item. The seller will not be held responsible for any injury or damage caused by use of unqualified users of our products. All trade members should have suitable insurance to cover staff and equipment supplied by seller.
3. Prices - All prices exclude VAT. The seller maintains the right to modify the sale price of goods and delivery charges at any time. Special prices and offers are correct at the time of print but are subject to alteration without prior notice.
4. Payment - All orders must be paid in full before delivery to the buyer. The seller accepts all major credit, debit cards and transfer via BACS, CHAPS. Cheques (payable to PJS Direct Ltd) must clear before dispatching goods.
5. Delivery - All delivery dates are given in good faith by the seller to indicate estimated delivery times but shall not amount to any contractual obligation to deliver at the time stated. No liability for direct or consequential loss or damage arising from delay in delivery will be accepted by the seller. The buyer accepts the use of the seller’s nominated courier and the courier’s terms & conditions. Delivery related disputes will be settled between the buyer and courier. Small items are only delivered to the buyers chosen address and may require the buyer to assemble them. Standard delivery of items includes delivery to the buyers chosen address between 8.00am-6.00pm. All goods must be checked while the delivery driver is present and signed for accordingly. In the event that goods are damaged in transport the buyer must sign for these goods as damaged, replacement goods will only be provided by the seller under this condition. If the customer is not present or there is no one with authority to sign for the goods, the seller will not be held responsible for any damage or additional charges thereafter.
6. Force Majeure – The seller shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if it is delayed, hindered or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, Act of God or failure to deliver by manufacturers or carriers.
7. Technical Advice – The seller will provide the buyer with technical advice regarding its products or services, this information includes (but is not limited to) the application and maintenance of the goods or services that the seller provide.
8. Warranty / Returns – The seller will provide a product warranty lasting 12 months. This warranty is for parts or full replacement on outcome of issue, it does not include labour. Any products deemed to be damaged due to misuse, wear and tear, neglect, fire or any attempt to repair or modify by persons other than the seller will effectively void the product warranty. Product warranty excludes the cost of return/resend carriage fees. Products must be returned to the seller for inspection before any repairs, parts or warranty replacements can be issued. Costs of repairs, additional parts or inspection outside of the warranty period will be the responsibility of the buyer. Product warranty does not include the cost of on-site repairs. Should the buyer request on-site repairs to be carried out by the seller, payment for travel expenses and labour must be paid in full to the seller by the buyer before any service is carried out. In the event that on-site inspections determine that a product is not faulty, the buyer will be made responsible for the cost of replacements parts or products. The seller must be notified of any product fault within 48hrs. All goods are returned at the buyers risk and must be safely packaged before collection. Goods are not sold on a Sale or Return basis. Return goods will need a written agreement by seller.
9. Cancellation – Cancellation of an order prior to delivery will only be accepted if the seller is notified by telephone within 48 hours of the delivery collection.
10. Refunds – Refunds authorised by the seller will be credited as quickly as possible but can take up to 14 days, refunds will be issued to the original credit card/debit card/ transfer account used by the buyer or if payment was taken in cash, a cheque will be issued to the buyer. All handling fees incurred will be deducted prior to the refund being processed.